The internet seems to be loaded with an enormous amount of articles geared toward different workout goals. However, most of them contain only general pieces of information about the training of major muscle groups. Today we want to draw your attention to building a nice derriere. Squats are the best exercise for that purpose, but we’ll prove that you can add aesthetic roundness to your glutes even without those annoying squats.
- Workout zone — a flat solid surface (like an exercise mat);
- Targeted zones — the gluteal muscles;
- Workout performance — as one complete workout: 10-15 repetitions and 3-4 sets for each exercise;
- Workout frequency — 3 times per week;
- Result: a toned and lifted butt, improved body alignment, and improved athletic performance.
9. STIFF LEG DEADLIFT
Basic deadlifts are considered to be one of the most effective types of exercise for shaping your butt. In fact, it forces a lot of your muscles to work simultaneously. Follow this deadlift pattern:
- Stand with feet hip-width apart and evenly distribute weight on each foot. Hold a barbell or free weights in each hand and keep arms straight.
- Squeeze your butt muscles.
- Bend at your hips to lower your upper body.
- Push your butt back and keep your back flat.
- Your upper body should be almost parallel to the floor.
- Finally, push through your heels to stand up straight. Repeat.