It is true without a toned inner thigh you would never manage to pull off that sexy swimsuit you had been dreaming to wear for so long. Inner thigh fat grows the same way you accumulate fat in other parts of your body, but thighs require a bit more effort to get toned.
Sometimes, your upper portion of the body might not be fatty or bulky, but it is found that women tend to grow a heavy lower body. It is quite natural, that women have the tendency to grow bigger butts and heavy thighs, you are not alone there.
How to lose inner thigh fat without gaining muscle ?
1. WIDE PILE SQUAT
- Split your legs for slightly more than your shoulders keeping your toes facing outwards
- During your Squat, you should keep your back slightly leaned forward
- Your butt should stick out like you are sitting on a chair
- Now hold your dumbbell or kettlebell in front of you and squat
- Give a small pause when you are down before you get up
- Do the reps slowly keeping your posture perfect