According to Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise walking reduces joint pain, heart problems, stress, depression and obesity. Walking aids reduce the risk of all chronic diseases.
In fact, most health professionals prefer walking over running as it’s a low-impact workout that goes easy on your heart and joints.
Health Benefits of walking Daily
Here’s some information on the overall benefits of walking.
- Walking helps to improve your heart health
- Walking is a great exercise and helps you lose weight
- Walking help you lower blood pressure
- Walking help you prevent type 2 diabetes.
- Walking helps you reduce weight and also supports your digestive system
- Walking in the morning are an great opportunity for your body to produce vitamin D.
- Walking can help reduce the stress levels.
- Walking regularly make you more active and energetic.