So tired of squats? The key to get rear is introducing new exercises that tone every inch of your backside. These Exercises target all the muscles in your glutes and hamstrings to give you a fitter, firmer butt. Get ready to look even sexier in those skinny jeans!
Add on your workouts with these 7 exercises that are sure to lift your backside from all angles. Complete the entire circuit to really target your glutes. Perform each exercise for 15-20 repetitions, and 3-4 sets.
This effective exercise will help you feel how your glutes work in the move.
- Lay on your mat and bend your knees.
- Put your feet hip-distance apart but close to your butt.
- Pressing on your heels, lift your hips off the mat, squeezing your glutes at the top.
- Make an straight line by knees to shoulders.
- Lower your hips back on the mat.
Lateral leg raises
A good glute exercise you can do at home with just your bodyweight. It’s very simpl.
- Begin on your hands and knees with your palms flat on the mat, shoulder-width apart.
- Engage your abdominal muscle, and slowly raise and straighten one leg up to the side until it is in line with the hip.
- Hold for several seconds and return to the starting position.
- Do not shift too much weight to the side and keep your back flat.