Whether because of stress and fatigue or because of a cold, headache appears very often agonizing us. Next time, before you start looking for a pill, try to remove the pain with any of the following ways:
- Drink a strong espresso coffee and add drain juice from lemon inside to cure a headache.
- Place one tablespoon Hypericum perforatum in 250ml of water. After 15 minutes, strain the liquid and drink three times a day.
- In 500ml boiling water put a spoonful of dried leaves of mint. After 30 minutes, drain the liquid and drink three times a day.
- Drain juice from three sour apples and add a spoonful of honey. Drink on an empty stomach.
- The leaves of ginkgo biloba is popular remedy for headache. They improve blood flow and thus help more oxygen to reach the brain.