1. Blood in stool/rectum-this is unmistakably colorectal disease and means you require dire colonoscopy.
2. Peculiar weight reduction this could be colon malignant growth or absorption tract disease. Means the disease is currently in the liver and the craving is impeded with this so the body can’t deal with waste appropriately.
3. Upset tummy spasms mean colorectal malignant growth possibly.
4. Red, swollen and sore bosoms clearly, bosom malignant growth.
5. Areola change-basic bosom disease sign. Areolas get modified, level or sideways.
6. Substantial and throbbing periods or anomalous in the middle of periods-this is most likely uterus disease so a ultra sound is required (transvaginal).
7. Swollen face-a few patients of lung disease said they have puffy and swollen countenances or red appearances. This implies little lung tumors square blood stream inside the chest and to the face.
8. Sore skin change or dried up sore-this could be skin malignant growth and could be; basal cell carcinoma, melanoma, or squamous cell carcinoma. Check the entire body and nails as well.
9. Nail changes-nail changes may be lung malignancy (tipped over the finger nails) or skin disease with spots or streaks dark colored and dark, under the nail. Pale and whitish nails are liver malignancy.
10. Lower back and right side torment by patients, this may be liver malignant growth. Likewise bosom disease makes this torment because of the situating and squeezing of the tumor in the chest or if the malignancy has influenced the ribs as of now.